Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Balance in life is the essence of life itself" (Simon Yeung) and what is the real essence?

Well, these are my personal thoughts, so perhaps there are many things that you will not be agree with me, so you don't have to believe in what I write, I just want to share some thoughts with you.

Anyone has an essence, but this essence has something particular, all are the same, I will be use an example to be more clear... H2O = water, it is colorless, odorless, it doesn't have a shape, but if you add color on it, it's essence will still be water, so there is no matter about the color of people skin, the essence is the same, we are all created by God, God is everything, God is anywhere, so in my opinion God is the real essence that gives balance to our lives.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP