Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Midnight Stroll

I wake up sleepy, I smile, I yawn, I rub my eyes, I can't see well, it's dark, it's midnight - I guess - I walk stumbling with all I have on my way, I get to the living room, I sit, I don't understand, what do I do? - I wonder - I am alone in the silence, empty in the dark, awake in my dream, I don't feel cold, nor hot, I'm not afraid, I feel nothing, I can only see, I see someone coming to me, who is it? - I ask - without answer, he just looks at me smiling, what happens? - I wonder - it makes me a sign saying "come", I don't understand, but I follow him, he brings me to my room, I see me in my bed asleep, I react, I shiver, I run, I don't know where to go, I don't know what is happening, then he says to me: don't feel afraid, close your eyes, it is not your time, I just came to visit you, close your eyes and go back to sleep ...

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP